CBC's Outrageous Trump Bashing
Kixi
2016-10-12 02:50:09 UTC
It seems there are no limits to what CBC broadcasts to make sure Trump
loses. Today, Tuesday, CBC editors describe him as a "monster" and
"sexual predator". Meanwhile there was no mention of the latest
Wikileaks release of Clinton's emails. The killing of 140 or so Yemenis
during their funeral service has been forgotten ... even though the US
is assisting in pinpointing targets for the Saudis.

Certainly, CBC's volume of negativism on Trump is not reflected in his
support in the US. If CBC was balanced then the opinion polls should
have Trump down at about 10 - 20%. (Just like their portrayal of Hitler
where he got a 99+% reating in a plebicite 5 years into his mad=ndate
buttoday CBC would have you believe he was the most evil person of the
20th century.)

All of which indicates how far those who hijacked our CBC have drifted
from their mandate to report fairly and provide balance.

I'm a bit curious why CBC bosses are intervening in the US elections.
Does CBC have a big audience in the US perhaps, paricularly in some
swing states?
Kixi
2016-10-12 21:01:44 UTC
Post by Kixi
[...]
Hitler/Goring and Himmler all committed suicide kixi and you should
as well you stupid Jew slave.
Back to CBC and Trump ... the US establishment are pertified of Trump
becoming Commander-In-Chief.

He is raising forbidden issues like. "Why do we need NATO?", "Why do we
have to be policeman for the world?".

Above all he seems to be emphasizing that under him there will be no
more policy of regime change.

Without that, the all-powerful Zionist lobby will not get their way.
Under Trump there would never have been the destruction of Iraq, Libya,
Yemen or Syria.

How will the Zionist continue to take Palestine if the US does not
cripple those regimes that are a serious hindrance to Zionism?

That's why the Jewish dominated establishment are intent of stopping
Trump. Unlike Obama, he is not easily manipulated. CBC Jews are playing
their part.
M.I.Wakefield
2016-10-12 21:33:14 UTC
The fact that you're not indicates how disconnected from reality you are.
Kixi
2016-10-15 16:47:18 UTC
American talk shows and the left-lib press is a constant stream
of >> anti-Trump columns, etc. Meanwhile, Clinton appears to be in
an >> information vacuum as far as they are concerned.
CBC used to have a lot of good programming. Over the past year or
so it has gone down the tubes. They have cast aside the political
neutrality that should be expected from a national broadcaster
and they have restricted their coverage to a small number of left
wing and minority issues. Way too much of their programming
panders to various minority groups.... natives, gays and
refugees. During last year's federal election campaign it became
the propaganda wing of the Liberal party.
This morning after the 8:30 news they had an interview/panel with
two women talking about Trump. They were both basically nobodies,
one who claimed to work with female victims of sexual assault,
and one born again Christian Trump campaign worker. The two of
them together could have filled 5 minutes of air time with third
hand information, but it was a half hour show.
I am guessing that their once first rate reporting and
investigative reporting has been reined in so that they can
specialize on their pet issues. They have lost their contacts in
the real world and are spending so much effort with those few
issues that they just aren't looking anywhere else.
The best way to deal with propaganda is to ignore it. I am still
in the habit of listening to CBC, but as soon as they start
talking about those three issues I turn it off. I either turn off
the radio or change stations.
Let the CBC cover Canada.
--
Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on

CBC is vulnerable to a challenge to what they are getting away with. I
don't know why Canada's Muslims don't launch a legal challenge for
promoting Islamophobia. But perhaps they have and the media chooses not
to report it.