Aleppo News Morphs into Yet Another HoloPromo
Kixi
2016-12-22 02:42:02 UTC
On CBC radio's evening news we were told of the suffering in Aleppo but
within a few seconds we find the real message is the alleged suffering
of Jews 70 years ago.

A few Jews were organized to demonstrate and, not quite by chance CBC's
microphones were on hand ... probably cameras too. We were inundated
with far-fetched, unsubstantiated claims, "... lost my entire
family...", "More than 100 members of her family were killed by the
Nazis ...", "... family decimated, deported and murdered ...", "...
German genocide ..."

Thus "The Holocaust" tall tales thrive in the jewsmedia but the
evidence in support, conspicuous by its absence. Beware folks. Remember
CBC's tall tales about Saddam's WMDs.
Kixi
2016-12-22 07:12:25 UTC
On 2016-12-21 at 18:42:02 Kixi wrote:

> On CBC radio's evening news we were told of the suffering in Aleppo
> but within a few seconds we find the real message is the alleged
> suffering of Jews 70 years ago.
>
> A few Jews were organized to demonstrate and, not quite by chance
> CBC's microphones were on hand ... probably cameras too. We were
> inundated with far-fetched, unsubstantiated claims, "... lost my
> entire family...", "More than 100 members of her family were killed
> by the Nazis ...", "... family decimated, deported and murdered ...",
> "... German genocide ..."
>
> Thus "The Holocaust" tall tales thrive in the jewsmedia but the
> evidence in support, conspicuous by its absence. Beware folks.
> Remember CBC's tall tales about Saddam's WMDs.

It is also on CBC TV's The_National. In that piece a "Holocaust
survivor" speaks of children being led to the gas chambers. And I
thought the gas chambers tales had gone the way of the soap and
lampshades.

Btw, all those "Holocaust survivors" do bear witness to one fact. They
were not gassed or worked to death. Now if only they could produce
evidence of someone having been gassed or worked to death!
Humerus
2016-12-22 15:36:50 UTC

Evil resides deep within you, Nazi vermin.
Kixi
2016-12-22 17:10:28 UTC
On 2016-12-22 at 07:36:50 Humerus wrote:

> On 12/22/2016 12:12 AM, Kixi wrote:
> > Btw, all those "Holocaust survivors" do bear witness to one fact.
> > They were not gassed or worked to death.
>
> Evil resides deep within you, Nazi vermin.

The statements made on CBC are outrageous. No-one but the Jews with
editorial control would get away with such unsubstantiated tales.

With our own eyes we saw half a dozen or so very old people who seem to
have been treated quite well by "The Nazis". As for what they said, we
have to decide whether they are lying or not.
Humerus
2016-12-22 19:26:03 UTC
On 12/22/2016 10:10 AM, Kixi wrote:
> On 2016-12-22 at 07:36:50 Humerus wrote:
>
>> On 12/22/2016 12:12 AM, Kixi wrote:
>>> Btw, all those "Holocaust survivors" do bear witness to one fact.
>>> They were not gassed or worked to death.
>>
>> Evil resides deep within you, Nazi vermin.
>
> The statements made on CBC are outrageous. No-one but the Jews with
> editorial control would get away with such unsubstantiated tales.

Someone needs to locate you and send you to prison in Haifa.