Blacks Destroying Toronto And Ottawa
A***@shaw.ca
2003-08-12 15:20:44 UTC
On 12 Aug 2003 05:45:21 -0700, ***@email.msn.com
(***@my-deja.com) wrote:

> [...]
>waste matter hit the rotating blades.
>
>"Those remarks are racist, there's no ifs, ands or buts," fumed city
>councillor Alex Cullen. "To categorize [gang problems] in racist terms
>is misleading and counterproductive." A group called the Visible
>Minority Action committee called for her resignation and reported her
>to the police hate-crimes unit. The equity and diversity advisory
>committee for the City of Ottawa declared that her comments "caused a
>lot of pain and anguish," and demanded a retraction.
>
>"I was asked to retract my comments, but I didn't, because they were
>true," Ms. Harder told me. She has a lot of sympathy for Bob Runciman,
>the Ontario cabinet minister being blasted for saying some black
>activists have a "vested interest" in maintaining tensions with the
>police.
>
>Yet, in a way, Ms. Harder's comments shed more heat than light. What
>did she mean by "non-white"? It was a mystery to everyone but her
>constituents, who say teenage Somali males are to blame for the
>swarmings. And so Ms. Harder, loathe to demonize one single ethnic
>group, instead tarnished dozens of them.
>
>Somali gang behaviour is a problem in both Ottawa and Toronto. What
>are the root causes? Naturally, that depends on whom you ask. Some
>people blame those old reliables, poverty and racism. But there are
>other explanations. Somali kids come from immigrant families who
>arrived as refugees, speak little English, and are unfamiliar with
>Canadian values. War has left the families fragmented and often
>fatherless. But because Somali women have low status, mothers often
>can't control their sons, whose aggression and contempt for the law
>are partly rooted in both culture and religion. "They feel that since
>they're in Canada, they have open access to whatever they want,"
>community worker Mohamoud Hagi-Aden told the Ottawa Citizen. "They
>feel entitled to it, and they don't feel they necessarily have to work
>for it."
>
>In Toronto, we suffer from a similar linguistic vagueness. We have a
>mythical "black community" that is said to suffer from racial
>profiling and police discrimination, and also seems to have high rates
>of violent crime. Yet the gang problem is not Ghanaian or Nigerian,
>Trinidadian or Barbadian or St. Lucian. It's overwhelmingly Jamaican.
>And despite a steady stream of grieving mothers pleading for leads to
>killers who gun down their sons, no one will co-operate with the
>police.
>
>In fact, the gang problems in Toronto, Ottawa and other cities aren't
>a race problem at all. They are an immigration-control problem, an
>illegal-handgun problem, a drug-crimes problem, a fatherlessness
>problem, and a problem of certain specific subcultures.
>
>We're afraid to tell the truth because we don't want to demonize the
>innocent. But unless we dare to speak up, solutions will remain very

So the destruction begins. One the indigenous black population hits
about 5%, the crime rate will have doubled, the white exodus will
begin, and Toronto & Ottawa will spiral downward into just another
bombed-out crime-ridden ghetto. You may thank the Liberal party (esp.
Shiela Copps) for that. They see immigrants as automatic liberal
votes. Liberals will stop at nothing to win, even it means the
complete destruction of the nation (which they've already been working
on for decades, btw.) I hope they are proud of their latest
accomplishment.
Byte Me
2003-08-12 17:08:19 UTC
<plonk!>
Byte Me
2003-08-12 19:35:52 UTC
<plonk!>
Mr Frederick
2003-08-12 23:38:39 UTC
StatsMan wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:20:44 -0400, ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>

>>So the destruction begins. One the indigenous black population hits
>>about 5%, the crime rate will have doubled, the white exodus will
>>begin, and Toronto & Ottawa will spiral downward into just another
>>bombed-out crime-ridden ghetto. You may thank the Liberal party (esp.
>>Shiela Copps) for that. They see immigrants as automatic liberal
>>votes. Liberals will stop at nothing to win, even it means the
>>complete destruction of the nation (which they've already been working
>>on for decades, btw.) I hope they are proud of their latest
>>accomplishment.
>

> In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
> release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>
> Black: Crimes per 100,000 black persons in study population
> White: Crimes per 100,000 white persons in study population
> Ratio: B/W
>

> Crime............ White Black Ratio
> Total............: 4,968 10,681 2.15
>
> Murder/neg. msltr.: 3.32 17.9 5.39
> Forcible rape.....: 8.9 25.7 2.89
> Robbery..........: 25.1 164.3 6.55
> Aggravated assault: 157.6 454.1 2.88
> Burglary..........: 408 1000 2.45
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf

Did you have a point? Or are you just an asshole?
This from the same report.

Race distribution figures for the total number of arrests
in the Nation during 2000 show that 69.7 percent of the
arrestees were white, 27.9 percent were black, and the
remainder were of other races. Whites made up 64.5 percent
of the Index crime arrests, 66.2 percent of the property
crime arrests, and 59.9 percent of the violent crime arrests.
StatsMan
2003-08-13 00:04:08 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:38:39 -0500, Mr Frederick
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>StatsMan wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:20:44 -0400, ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>>

>>>So the destruction begins. One the indigenous black population hits
>>>about 5%, the crime rate will have doubled, the white exodus will
>>>begin, and Toronto & Ottawa will spiral downward into just another
>>>bombed-out crime-ridden ghetto. You may thank the Liberal party (esp.
>>>Shiela Copps) for that. They see immigrants as automatic liberal
>>>votes. Liberals will stop at nothing to win, even it means the
>>>complete destruction of the nation (which they've already been working
>>>on for decades, btw.) I hope they are proud of their latest
>>>accomplishment.
>>

>> In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
>> release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>>
>> Black: Crimes per 100,000 black persons in study population
>> White: Crimes per 100,000 white persons in study population
>> Ratio: B/W
>>

>> Crime............ White Black Ratio
>> Total............: 4,968 10,681 2.15
>>
>> Murder/neg. msltr.: 3.32 17.9 5.39
>> Forcible rape.....: 8.9 25.7 2.89
>> Robbery..........: 25.1 164.3 6.55
>> Aggravated assault: 157.6 454.1 2.88
>> Burglary..........: 408 1000 2.45
>>
>> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf
>>
>Did you have a point? Or are you just an asshole?
>This from the same report.
>
>Race distribution figures for the total number of arrests
>in the Nation during 2000 show that 69.7 percent of the
>arrestees were white, 27.9 percent were black, and the
>remainder were of other races. Whites made up 64.5 percent
>of the Index crime arrests, 66.2 percent of the property
>crime arrests, and 59.9 percent of the violent crime arrests.

The statistics you quote are not weighted by population. Blacks make
up <14% of the population and have 28% of the arrests. This is
8th-grade statistics, dumbass. If you can't suppress the facts, bring
on the spin, right?

What brought this on? A thread about how blacks in Toronto were being
"discriminated" against by cops. About how they were the victims of
all these awful [black] street gangs, but refuse to cooperate with the
police to identify and eradicate them. That and taking a bullet in
the gut from a black mugger - after giving up your money and your
watch - will do it to you. You should try it sometime.
brojack
2003-08-13 00:59:53 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:04:08 -0400, "StatsMan" <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:38:39 -0500, Mr Frederick
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>StatsMan wrote:

>>> In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
>>> release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>>>
>>> Black: Crimes per 100,000 black persons in study population
>>> White: Crimes per 100,000 white persons in study population
>>> Ratio: B/W
>>>

>>> Crime............ White Black Ratio
>>> Total............: 4,968 10,681 2.15
>>>
>>> Murder/neg. msltr.: 3.32 17.9 5.39
>>> Forcible rape.....: 8.9 25.7 2.89
>>> Robbery..........: 25.1 164.3 6.55
>>> Aggravated assault: 157.6 454.1 2.88
>>> Burglary..........: 408 1000 2.45
>>>
>>> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf
>>>
>>Did you have a point? Or are you just an asshole?
>>This from the same report.
>>
>>Race distribution figures for the total number of arrests
>>in the Nation during 2000 show that 69.7 percent of the
>>arrestees were white, 27.9 percent were black, and the
>>remainder were of other races. Whites made up 64.5 percent
>>of the Index crime arrests, 66.2 percent of the property
>>crime arrests, and 59.9 percent of the violent crime arrests.
>
>The statistics you quote are not weighted by population. Blacks make
>up <14% of the population and have 28% of the arrests. This is
>8th-grade statistics, dumbass. If you can't suppress the facts, bring
>on the spin, right?

Save your breath. Whiggers and blacks don't understand the concepts
of percentage and per capita.

>What brought this on? A thread about how blacks in Toronto were being
>"discriminated" against by cops. About how they were the victims of
>all these awful [black] street gangs, but refuse to cooperate with the
>police to identify and eradicate them. That and taking a bullet in
>the gut from a black mugger - after giving up your money and your
>watch - will do it to you. You should try it sometime.

Yeah, he's in need of a black experience.

BroJack
Byte Me
2003-08-13 02:20:53 UTC
<plonk!>
Mr Frederick
2003-08-13 03:26:50 UTC
StatsMan wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:38:39 -0500, Mr Frederick
> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>StatsMan wrote:

>>>In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
>>>release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>>>
>>>Black: Crimes per 100,000 black persons in study population
>>>White: Crimes per 100,000 white persons in study population
>>>Ratio: B/W
>>>
>>>Crime............ White Black Ratio
>>>-------------------------------------------------------------
>>>Total............: 4,968 10,681 2.15
>>>
>>>Murder/neg. msltr.: 3.32 17.9 5.39
>>>Forcible rape.....: 8.9 25.7 2.89
>>>Robbery..........: 25.1 164.3 6.55
>>>Aggravated assault: 157.6 454.1 2.88
>>>Burglary..........: 408 1000 2.45
>>>
>>>http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf
>>>
>>Did you have a point? Or are you just an asshole?
>>This from the same report.
>>
>>Race distribution figures for the total number of arrests
>>in the Nation during 2000 show that 69.7 percent of the
>>arrestees were white, 27.9 percent were black, and the
>>remainder were of other races. Whites made up 64.5 percent
>>of the Index crime arrests, 66.2 percent of the property
>>crime arrests, and 59.9 percent of the violent crime arrests.
>

> The statistics you quote are not weighted by population. Blacks make
> up <14% of the population and have 28% of the arrests. This is
> 8th-grade statistics, dumbass. If you can't suppress the facts, bring
> on the spin, right?

Exactly you dumb fucker. Statistics are numbers and you can read them
any way you want. You picked what you wanted, I picked what I wanted.
Weighting is the system that passed you in school even if you failed all
of your exams!

BroJack
2003-08-13 12:30:28 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:26:50 -0500, Mr Frederick
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>StatsMan wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:38:39 -0500, Mr Frederick
>> <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Did you have a point? Or are you just an asshole?
>>>This from the same report.
>>>
>>>Race distribution figures for the total number of arrests
>>>in the Nation during 2000 show that 69.7 percent of the
>>>arrestees were white, 27.9 percent were black, and the
>>>remainder were of other races. Whites made up 64.5 percent
>>>of the Index crime arrests, 66.2 percent of the property
>>>crime arrests, and 59.9 percent of the violent crime arrests.
>>

>> The statistics you quote are not weighted by population. Blacks make
>> up <14% of the population and have 28% of the arrests. This is
>> 8th-grade statistics, dumbass. If you can't suppress the facts, bring
>> on the spin, right?
>
>Exactly you dumb fucker. Statistics are numbers and you can read them
>any way you want. You picked what you wanted, I picked what I wanted.
>Weighting is the system that passed you in school even if you failed all
>of your exams!

No. These are read one way: Blacks commit a disproportionate share of
the crime.

What part of that are you failing to grasp?

BroJack
StatsMan
2003-08-13 13:51:47 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:30:28 GMT, ***@windswept.net (BroJack)
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:26:50 -0500, Mr Frederick
><***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>StatsMan wrote:

>>> The statistics you quote are not weighted by population. Blacks make
>>> up <14% of the population and have 28% of the arrests. This is
>>> 8th-grade statistics, dumbass. If you can't suppress the facts, bring
>>> on the spin, right?
>>
>>Exactly you dumb fucker. Statistics are numbers and you can read them
>>any way you want. You picked what you wanted, I picked what I wanted.
>>Weighting is the system that passed you in school even if you failed all
>>of your exams!
>
>No. These are read one way: Blacks commit a disproportionate share of
>the crime.
>
>What part of that are you failing to grasp?
>
>BroJack

Christ, these guys really *are* as dense as you said they were. I
thought it was just the left wing extremist's natural tendency to lie,
but now it appears to be simple ignorance. I wonder if it's the 8th
grade arithmetic he has problems with, or just reading.
God Almighty
2003-08-13 19:39:39 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:33:41 -0500, God Almighty
<***@phreaker.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:51:47 -0400, "StatsMan" <***@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:30:28 GMT, ***@windswept.net (BroJack)
>>wrote:

>>>No. These are read one way: Blacks commit a disproportionate share of
>>>the crime.
>>>
>>>What part of that are you failing to grasp?
>>>
>>>BroJack
>>
>>Christ, these guys really *are* as dense as you said they were. I
>>thought it was just the left wing extremist's natural tendency to lie,
>>but now it appears to be simple ignorance. I wonder if it's the 8th
>>grade arithmetic he has problems with, or just reading.
>
>Want some stats nigger, here you go, I hope you choke on them. LOL!
Should read: "Want some nigger stats, here you go." sorry about the
choke comment, responding too fast!

Byte Me
2003-08-13 20:49:43 UTC
***@salmahayeksknockers.edu put fingertips to keyboard and
tap-tap-tapped out the following communication:

> The statistics were interesting, but what's with the inflammatory
> terminology?

That's how racists tend to frame their 'debates'. It all results from a
generalized lack of intelligence among that lot.

'I told the priest, "don't count on any second coming...
God got His ass kicked the first time He came down here slumming"'
-- Concrete Blonde
c***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
2003-08-13 20:52:47 UTC
In calgary.general Byte Me <***@nana.com> wrote:

> That's how racists tend to frame their 'debates'. It all results from a
> generalized lack of intelligence among that lot.

I thought you <Plonk!>ed me a few posts back, or do you just like saying
<Plonk!>?

"Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousnesswho makes his neighbour
serve him for nothing, and does not give him wages"
-Jeremiah 22:13

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
Byte Me
2003-08-13 20:53:27 UTC
***@salmahayeksknockers.edu put fingertips to keyboard and tap-
tap-tapped out the following communication:

> I thought you <Plonk!>ed me a few posts back, or do you just like saying
> <Plonk!>?

Mistake corrected. <plonk - again!>

God Almighty
2003-08-13 21:17:17 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:59:29 GMT,
***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general God Almighty <***@phreaker.net> wrote:
>
>>>Want some stats nigger, here you go, I hope you choke on them. LOL!
>> Should read: "Want some nigger stats, here you go." sorry about the
>> choke comment, responding too fast!
>
>The statistics were interesting, but what's with the inflammatory terminology?

Well, this is being viewed and replied to in more than one NG,
inflammatory terminology toward niggers is 'spot-on'.
j3r3my_t0l$
2003-08-13 21:43:13 UTC
In calgary.general God Almighty <***@phreaker.net> wrote:

> Well, this is being viewed and replied to in more than one NG,
> inflammatory terminology toward niggers is 'spot-on'.

I'm the last guy to be politically correct, but don't understand the point
of using such malicious terminology. It just seems unnecessary.

Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger. -Abbie Hoffman

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
News
2003-08-13 21:50:15 UTC
<j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu> wrote in message
> In calgary.general God Almighty <***@phreaker.net> wrote:
>
> > Well, this is being viewed and replied to in more than one NG,
> > inflammatory terminology toward niggers is 'spot-on'.
>
> I'm the last guy to be politically correct, but don't understand the point
> of using such malicious terminology. It just seems unnecessary.

Unnecessary? I beg to differ! It's important that they use the
terminology. It helps us figure out who the idiots are.
brojack
2003-08-14 11:11:12 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:50:15 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

><j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu> wrote in message
>> In calgary.general God Almighty <***@phreaker.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Well, this is being viewed and replied to in more than one NG,
>> > inflammatory terminology toward niggers is 'spot-on'.
>>
>> I'm the last guy to be politically correct, but don't understand the point
>> of using such malicious terminology. It just seems unnecessary.
>
> Unnecessary? I beg to differ! It's important that they use the
>terminology. It helps us figure out who the idiots are.

Curious that you criticize the "idiots" but not the animals who commit
these violent crimes.

BroJack
News
2003-08-14 14:55:30 UTC
"brojack" <***@windswept.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:50:15 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> ><j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu> wrote in message

> >> I'm the last guy to be politically correct, but don't understand the
point
> >> of using such malicious terminology. It just seems unnecessary.
> >
> > Unnecessary? I beg to differ! It's important that they use the
> >terminology. It helps us figure out who the idiots are.
> >
> Curious that you criticize the "idiots" but not the animals who commit
> these violent crimes.

I criticise both sides. The morons who commit the terrible crimes, and
the people that continue to fuel the hatred. Nothing curious about it.
It's actually pretty logical.
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-14 21:18:18 UTC
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:55:30 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"brojack" <***@windswept.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:50:15 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> ><j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu> wrote in message

>point
>> >
>> > Unnecessary? I beg to differ! It's important that they use the
>> >terminology. It helps us figure out who the idiots are.
>> >
>> Curious that you criticize the "idiots" but not the animals who commit
>> these violent crimes.
>
> I criticise both sides. The morons who commit the terrible crimes, and
>the people that continue to fuel the hatred. Nothing curious about it.
>It's actually pretty logical.

Do you mean that you criticize the morons who commit the terrible crimes, and
those who notice it? Strange agenda.

Your friend,
A.T. Tapman

BroJack
2003-08-15 00:36:01 UTC
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:24:55 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Do you mean that you criticize the morons who commit the terrible crimes,
>and
>> those who notice it? Strange agenda.
>
> Congrats, you *almost* got the reading comprehension award. If someone
>insist on calling people "Niggers" and being imflammatory, they're just as
>pathetic as the people that insist on commiting the violent crimes.

They're not calling all blacks niggers, just the animalistic portion.

Like your'd call a bad Jew a kike, or a rotten white person, white
trash.

>> Your friend,
>
> I highly doubt it. I don't wear a White Sheet on my head.

When you cheek-spreading liberals can't refute the truth, you really
should come up with newer insults.

BroJack
News
2003-08-15 14:38:12 UTC
> They're not calling all blacks niggers, just the animalistic portion.

That makes it SOOO much better......

> Like your'd call a bad Jew a kike, or a rotten white person, white
> trash.

Actually I'd never call anyone a Kike or Nigger etc. I'm not a hate
filled little man like some people.

(Pssssst!!) I'm not a Liberal. I'm also not a racist like you.
News
2003-08-15 19:49:15 UTC
> > Actually I'd never call anyone a Kike or Nigger etc. I'm not a hate
> >filled little man like some people.
>
> But white trash is OK to say.

Nope. The "etc" part was to cover all the other wonderfully ignorant
things under your rainbow of hate.

> >> When you cheek-spreading liberals can't refute the truth, you really
> >> should come up with newer insults.
> >
> > (Pssssst!!) I'm not a Liberal. I'm also not a racist like you.
>
> Racist is a term that blacks hide behind to excuse their failures,

I suppose it could be. But it's also a word that perfectly describes
hate-filled pathetic little men such as yourself.

and
> use as a weapon to ensure continuance of preferential treatment.

Which I am opposed to. But even though I disagree with things like
Affirmative Action, I don't feel the need to degrade someone by calling them
Nigger, Chink, Gook etc.

> Black politicians and leaders are especially effective at using it to
> intimidate.

You're intimidated by words? Geez, books must terrify you. Actually a
fear of reading (And thereby learning) explains your archaic and ridiculous
comments.

> You liberals use it because you believe that such usage scores points
> with blacks, whom you patronize.

Yup. Sucks for you I guess. You'll never know the joy of having
ethnicly-diverse friends. Do you even know the joy of ANY friends? I'm
sure you've met people, but do they ever take their hoods off for an
introduction?

> BroJack
> Prince of Usenet

Careful, Prince is black. You don't want to be thought of as that - do
you?
Byker
2003-08-15 23:10:59 UTC
"News" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure you've met people, but do they ever take their hoods off for an
> introduction?

Speaking of hoods, why don't you wander into one and discover "diversity"
firsthand

http://www.newnation.org/Images/ReginaldDenny.jpg

Come back and talk to us after a few TNB experiences. Ex-liberals always
make the best conservatives....
News
2003-08-15 22:07:02 UTC
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote in message
> "News" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > I'm sure you've met people, but do they ever take their hoods off for an
> > introduction?
>
> Speaking of hoods, why don't you wander into one and discover "diversity"
> firsthand

Because I'm smart. In fact I'm smart enough to know that the twits who
attack people because of their skin color live all over the place, not just
the ghetto. I'm of course making the assumption that you DON'T live in the
ghetto?

> http://www.newnation.org/Images/ReginaldDenny.jpg
>
> Come back and talk to us after a few TNB experiences. Ex-liberals always
> make the best conservatives....

Last time I checked, everyone (liberals, conservatives and the
in-betweens) were offended by the types of racist comments you guys seems to
make. While I'm sure the Black community is embarrassed to have violent and
ignorant idiots within their ranks, we White folk are equally embarrassed by
our violent and ignorant idiots. I know how stupid you guys tend to be, so
I'll make this clear for you. YOU are the ignorant idiot that in the
example.
Byker
2003-08-16 03:36:04 UTC

> we White folk are equally embarrassed by our violent and ignorant idiots.
> I know how stupid you guys tend to be, so I'll make this clear for you.
> YOU are the ignorant idiot that in the example.

That gate isn't going to keep the savages at bay forever:

http://image.pathfinder.com/time/daily/special/photo/sierra/gate.jpg

You'll be joining our ranks eventually....
m***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
2003-08-15 20:08:42 UTC
In calgary.general BroJack <***@windswept.net> wrote:

> Like your'd call a bad Jew a kike, or a rotten white person, white
> trash.

I'd never call a bad person a kike or white trash.

I'd tell them how they'd been bad, how it impacts me, and ask them to stop.
Name calling would not factor into it.

"The Arabs refused the kind of "compromise" offered to them by their benign
adversaries, who even were so kind as to permit them to serve as an
underpaid and exploited labor force in the lands from which they had been
expelled"
-Noam Chomsky, The Fateful Triangle, p 106

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
N***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com
2003-08-16 03:04:22 UTC
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:08:42 GMT, ***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
wrote:

>In calgary.general BroJack <***@windswept.net> wrote:
>
>> Like your'd call a bad Jew a kike, or a rotten white person, white
>> trash.
>
>I'd never call a bad person a kike or white trash.
>
>I'd tell them how they'd been bad, how it impacts me, and ask them to stop.
>Name calling would not factor into it.

Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in? When was the
last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of
niggers and said "Excuse me, but please stop ..."? Because that's
about as far as you'd get. Even they hate whiney liberal pussies.
m***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
2003-08-16 05:25:00 UTC
In calgary.general ***@privilegedwhitemale.com wrote:

> Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in?

I live in a kingdom of assertiveness, confidence, and civility.

> When was the
> last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of

I do know this: If I was to confront a gang, I wouldn't start off by
calling them malicious names.

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going
to speak it to?
-Clarence Darrow

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
N***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com
2003-08-16 15:55:29 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:25:00 GMT, ***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
wrote:

>In calgary.general ***@privilegedwhitemale.com wrote:
>
>> Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in?
>
>I live in a kingdom of assertiveness, confidence, and civility.
>
>> When was the
>> last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of
>
>I do know this: If I was to confront a gang, I wouldn't start off by
>calling them malicious names.

If you confront a gang, you'd better be packing heat. Try talking
civilly to a single spade who is making hooting and other chimp grunts
& noises in a movie theatre (i.e., engaging in TNB). You might as
well be talking to a .... monkey. If you treat a nigger as anything
other than a the ape it is, it will think you're afraid of it and will
seek to take advantage of you, or will attack.
CalgaryBill
2003-08-16 16:52:56 UTC
<***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:25:00 GMT, ***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
> wrote:
>
> >In calgary.general ***@privilegedwhitemale.com wrote:
> >
> >> Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in?
> >
> >I live in a kingdom of assertiveness, confidence, and civility.
> >
> >> When was the
> >> last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of
> >
> >I do know this: If I was to confront a gang, I wouldn't start off by
> >calling them malicious names.
>
> If you confront a gang, you'd better be packing heat. Try talking
> civilly to a single spade who is making hooting and other chimp grunts
> & noises in a movie theatre (i.e., engaging in TNB). You might as
> well be talking to a .... monkey. If you treat a nigger as anything
> other than a the ape it is, it will think you're afraid of it and will
> seek to take advantage of you, or will attack.

Kind of like the dominantly white gangs I kept seeing as I was growing
up in Vancouver, huh? So how are the current racially-imbalanced gangs
any different than gangs have ever been? Obviously your own memory and
reasoning ability has been blasted out of your mind by the drugs you
must use
N***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com
2003-08-16 17:33:16 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:56 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>Kind of like the dominantly white gangs I kept seeing as I was growing
>up in Vancouver, huh? So how are the current racially-imbalanced gangs
>any different than gangs have ever been? Obviously your own memory and
>reasoning ability has been blasted out of your mind by the drugs you
>must use

And this is a rebuttal? Thank you for confirming and supporting my
argument. I have never used tobacco, alcohol or any other drug, but
you are obviously used to making up "facts" and "evidence" to support
your arguments. Perhaps you no longer know the difference between
reality and your fantasy world.

On this basis alone, you have no credibility. I further suggest
perhaps it is you whose mind has been addled by drugs.
CalgaryBill
2003-08-16 17:51:41 UTC
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:56 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>

> >Kind of like the dominantly white gangs I kept seeing as I was
growing
> >up in Vancouver, huh? So how are the current racially-imbalanced
gangs
> >any different than gangs have ever been? Obviously your own memory
and
> >reasoning ability has been blasted out of your mind by the drugs you
> >must use
> >

> And this is a rebuttal? Thank you for confirming and supporting my
> argument. I have never used tobacco, alcohol or any other drug, but
> you are obviously used to making up "facts" and "evidence" to support
> your arguments. Perhaps you no longer know the difference between
> reality and your fantasy world.

It is, to all but the brain-dead, illiterate, and moronic losers like
you.

> On this basis alone, you have no credibility.

Really? But then for those like you who barely have a single functional
brain-cell, that might be a rationale.

> I further suggest
> perhaps it is you whose mind has been addled by drugs.

You really sound like a loser. Those who know me are also aware that
I'm a success by virtually any terms in society. You, on the other
hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
KKKers. I'll bet you even try to call yourself a Christian too? You
certainly sound idiotic enough.
BroJack
2003-08-16 22:11:51 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>You, on the other
>hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
>any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
>KKKers.

Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.

BroJack
AH#49
2003-08-16 22:29:26 UTC
BroJack wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >You, on the other
> >hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
> >any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
> >KKKers.
>
> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.

Pretty damned funny how _you_ "fear" people with darker skin color,
regardless of their political or religious thoughts.
Eh, pasty white, pimple boy blunder?

And, oh yeah, I'm a Caucasian that votes Rebublican, you half-witted
shit stain.

Now about those those paint chip sandwhiches you ate as a child....
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-17 13:06:15 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:29:26 GMT, AH#49 <"Asshole™#49"@ your.net>
wrote:

>BroJack wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >You, on the other
>> >hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
>> >any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
>> >KKKers.
>>
>> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
>> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.
>
>Pretty damned funny how _you_ "fear" people with darker skin color,
>regardless of their political or religious thoughts.
> Eh, pasty white, pimple boy blunder?
>
>And, oh yeah, I'm a Caucasian that votes Rebublican, you half-witted
>shit stain.

What are the odds on this bet. Liberals always say shit like this on
usenet.

--

At the end of a long day I like to relax. Kick back
on the veranda with a ice cold mint julip, watch a
breeze.
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-17 13:12:21 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:42:35 GMT, ***@windswept.org (BroJack)
wrote:

> [...]
>enthralled me with his scintillating two-word vocabulary: "white
>mufukka." (Yeah, this is the very same Rap Brown, now known as Imam
>Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin who in early 2002 received a life sentence for
>gunning down an Atlanta cop.)
>
>But the nigrahs in Cambridge were small 'taters, veritable Toms
>compared to the Baltimore variety we were about to encounter. Those in
>"The Big B" were the major leaguers, the homies, the soul bruthas,
>the black powah boys.
>
>But as it turned out, it was kinda fun.
>
>They gave us these long black po-leece batons which we affectionately
>dubbed "soul poles." Heh, heh, get it?
>
>Anyway, one mammy made an indelible impression with her head out the
>window, bare tits sagging over the window sill as she screamed, "I gon
>fuck, fuck, fuck all nite long, then I gon' burn down yo' town."
>What the mammy didn't realize was that smoke was pouring from one of
>the windows of her own house, as well as several of the other houses
>on that block.
>
>Nearby lived the token white, an old widow woman who was literally
>thrown out into the street by home-invading rioters. She hobbled over
>to us, crying and bleeding. When the mammy saw her, she exclaimed,
>"Arrest dat white bitch; she breakin' da curfew." Other neighbors
>threw open their windows and shouted similar sentiments.
>
>One of my guys threw a tear gas grenade which exploded a few inches
>from a rioter's face which instantly turned white from the chemical
>powder. Guffaws and good-natured jests followed: "Hey, what's a nice
>honky like you doing down here in the ghetto." It must have also
>struck the rioter as humorous because tears were literally streaming
>down his face among chokes which must have been laughter. I always
>liked a good sport.
>
>One of them approached our token black soldier and asked, "Is you a
>soul brutha?" at which time the trooper lifted his rifle and said,
>"This is my soul .... brutha." The potential rioter said, "I knows
>what ya mean" and scampered away.
>
>A Jewish liquor store owner broke the seals on some of his bottles and
>replaced part of the contents with a chemical used in rat poison. He
>knew that his store would be trashed anyway, so what the hell. Now no
>one in his right mind would drink from a strange bottle with a broken
>seal. Well, at nearby Johns Hopkins hospital, three rioters were
>hospitalized with internal bleeding. Whether the connection was ever
>established, I never learned.
>
>The precinct jails were filled so we escorted rioters to the State
>prison via school buses. My buddy and I sat in the back seat with
>rifles leveled, musing out loud back and forth to each other, and
>betting each other as to how many bodies a 7.62 mm. slug could tear
>through before stopping. The rioters seated in front of us were as
>quiet and well-behaved as a pack of nuns.
>
>Sniff. They just don't make riots like they used to.

Too bad you didn't get to test the theory.

breeze.
brojack
2003-08-17 01:16:49 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:42:34 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >You, on the other
>> >hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
>> >any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers
>and
>> >KKKers.
>>
>> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
>> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.
>
>It's really amazing how low your literacy is. What's a liberal to you?
>Anyone who isn't a member of the Nazis?

What's a nazi to you ... anyone who ain't liberal?

Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.

BroJack
Tom Shelly, Legendary White God
2003-08-17 02:00:13 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:16:49 GMT, ***@windswept.org (brojack)
wrote:

>>It's really amazing how low your literacy is. What's a liberal to you?
>>Anyone who isn't a member of the Nazis?
>
>What's a nazi to you ... anyone who ain't liberal?
>
>Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
>have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.
>
>BroJack

That's right. Nazi's liked to censor and ban things and burn books.

Just like the liberals of today.

Tom Shelly, White God
CalgaryBill
2003-08-17 04:35:23 UTC
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:42:34 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>

> >"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
> >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill"
<***@shaw.ca>

Birchers
> >and
> >>
> >> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
> >> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an
argument.

> >It's really amazing how low your literacy is. What's a liberal to
you?
> >Anyone who isn't a member of the Nazis?
>
> What's a nazi to you ... anyone who ain't liberal?
>
> Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
> have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.

Sonny, my dad fought the REAL Nazis so that we didn't have to listen to
right-wing fascists like you. Thank goodness the majority of Americans
are actually educated, and also have a brain, unlike negative, brainless
cowardly, responsibility-evading assholes like you. It's too bad that
the U.S. didn't accept the correctness of a death-penalty for the
Birchers and the KKKers, as well as the Aryan Nations symps.
BroJack
2003-08-16 23:56:40 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:35:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>Sonny, my dad fought the REAL Nazis so that we didn't have to listen to
>right-wing fascists like you. Thank goodness the majority of Americans
>are actually educated, and also have a brain, unlike negative, brainless
>cowardly, responsibility-evading assholes like you. It's too bad that
>the U.S. didn't accept the correctness of a death-penalty for the
>Birchers and the KKKers, as well as the Aryan Nations symps.

I reckon the black plague hasn't oozed to Calgary yet. Talk to your
friends in Toronto.

You need a dose of the black experience.

That'll change your mindset in a hurry.

BroJack
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-17 13:14:20 UTC
wrote:

>"brojack" <***@windswept.org> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:42:34 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
><***@shaw.ca>

>of
>Birchers
>> >and

>argument.
>> >
>> >It's really amazing how low your literacy is. What's a liberal to
>you?
>> >Anyone who isn't a member of the Nazis?
>>
>> What's a nazi to you ... anyone who ain't liberal?
>>
>> Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
>> have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.
>
>Sonny, my dad fought the REAL Nazis so that we didn't have to listen to
>right-wing fascists like you. Thank goodness the majority of Americans
>are actually educated, and also have a brain, unlike negative, brainless
>cowardly, responsibility-evading assholes like you. It's too bad that
>the U.S. didn't accept the correctness of a death-penalty for the
>Birchers and the KKKers, as well as the Aryan Nations symps.

You sure sound like a Nazi with the above post. Just because some
people don't believe as you do they should be killed. Your no better
than those you proport to hate. Just the flip side of the same coin
of butchery and killing. Sleep well Uncle Adolph.

breeze.
Yardpilot
2003-08-17 19:37:13 UTC
"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:35:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

> >"brojack" <***@windswept.org> wrote in message
> >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:42:34 GMT, "CalgaryBill"
<***@shaw.ca>

> ><***@shaw.ca>

> >of
> >Birchers

> >argument.

> >you?
> >>
> >> What's a nazi to you ... anyone who ain't liberal?
> >>
> >> Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
> >> have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.
> >
> >Sonny, my dad fought the REAL Nazis so that we didn't have to listen
> >right-wing fascists like you. Thank goodness the majority of
Americans
> >are actually educated, and also have a brain, unlike negative,
brainless
> >cowardly, responsibility-evading assholes like you. It's too bad
that
> >the U.S. didn't accept the correctness of a death-penalty for the
> >Birchers and the KKKers, as well as the Aryan Nations symps.
>
> Would you consign members of the John Birch Society, KKK, and Aryan
Nations to

No, they'd have to earn it like anyone else. No free rides.
News
2003-08-18 19:30:45 UTC
> Sonny, my dad fought the REAL nazis so that pussies like you could
> have the freedom to push your leftist hate America agenda.

You're saying that HE pushed Hate?? I'm sure after watching you grow
into the twit that you are, your father is thinking he should have just
stayed home rather than defending your right to be a hateful bitch.
News
2003-08-18 20:43:33 UTC
> He beat the shit out of hate. Got a bronze star and a couple of
> Purple Hearts in the process.

Purple Heart....Ok. So you're father got shot and almost died *twice*,
so that you could grow up spreading the exact same kind of hatred he was
fighting.

Classic.
Morton Davis
2003-08-17 02:16:16 UTC
"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
> wrote:
>

> >You, on the other
> >hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
> >any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
> >KKKers.
>
> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.

Interesting how your kind alway calls racism an argument.

-*MORT*-
BroJack
2003-08-16 23:56:45 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 02:16:16 GMT, "Morton Davis"
<***@oglethorpe.com> wrote:

>"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:41 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >You, on the other
>> >hand, if not burned out by drugs, are simply a member of the dregs of
>> >any society, except perhaps that of your fellow losers like Birchers and
>> >KKKers.
>>
>> Curious how the liberal pansy-asses resort to the same old tired
>> insults (KKKers, skinheads, etc.) when they cannot refute an argument.
>>

>Interesting how your kind alway calls racism an argument.
>
>-*MORT*-

More interesting that anyone who dares criticize anything non-white is
a racist.

BroJack
BroJack
2003-08-18 20:36:46 UTC
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:34:15 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> More interesting that anyone who dares criticize anything non-white is
>> a racist.
>
> Sounds like you've been reading too much Mein Kampf. Most people have
>figured out that things shouldn't viewed as White and Non-White.

Tell it to Jesse Jackson and the rest of the race hustlers.

> Just
>hatefilled mongrols such as yourself - the ones who seem to have nothing
>better to do than cause further hatred.

Here are some hate-filled mongrels:

When James Byrd of Jasper Texas was dragged by rednecks, the big media
ran with it for weeks. The perps were convicted of a hate crime and
put to death.

In that same Jasper Texas, blacks dragged to death white, penniless
hitchhiker Ken Tillery. In Alexandria VA, 8-year-old Kevin Shiflett
had his throat slashed by black Gregory Murphy who shouted racial
hatred while performing the act. Murphy even left a note in his room:
"Kill them raceass whyte kids anyway." In SC, 17 blacks beat
bicyclist Troy Knapp into a vegetable. At UVA Charlottesville, roving
packs of blacks targetted and beat white and Asian kids. Some of the
perps frankly admitted targetting them because of race. In Alton,
Illinois, a white male, Richard Skelton was attacked and stomped to
death by a group of 25 blacks while black onlookers yelled, "Kill the
cracker". In Cleveland, 14 animals beat a white girl on "Beat A
White" day.

No hate crime charges were filed in these cases AND the major media
ignored these incidents. Imagine if the races had been reversed.

In Idaho, a Mr. Manley, a black football referee, ripped the camera
from the neck of a white woman who photographed him as he left the
field, injuring her in the process. Her husband, Lonnie Rae, ran from
the stands and called the man "nigger." Rae was charged with a hate
crime, which carried a max of 5 years and $5,000 fine. Manley who
committed a battery was charged with nothing!

You were saying something about unequal enforcement.

And of course when the Carr Bros. denigrated, raped, tortured, and
executed the five white divinity school students in Wichita, it was
called a "crime of convenience."

After a black man in Pittsburgh opened fire on a group of white
strangers, Dan Rather said, "Just because he opened fire on a group of
strangers while shouting racial epithets, we musn't jump to the
conclusion that this was a hate crime."

Oh well, at least one of the big media outlets reported that one.

BroJack
h1dd3n_h4m$
2003-08-18 21:47:09 UTC
In calgary.general BroJack <***@windswept.net> wrote:

> No hate crime charges were filed in these cases AND the major media
> ignored these incidents. Imagine if the races had been reversed.

Good documentation of these incidents. This is the firsts step to putting
an end to this double standard.

I detest the concept of "Hate crimes": We already have laws in place to
cover murder, assaults, etc, and they should be enforced regardless of color.

"The human rights organization Amnesty International said in a report in
December that Israel has made about 16,700 Palestinians homeless by
destroying at least 2,650 houses since 1987"
-Associated Press (04/23/2000)

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
brojack
2003-08-18 22:30:44 UTC
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:47:15 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Of course the division is fueled by
>people like you.

No, the division is fueled by liberal politicians and black race
hustlers who benefit from divisiveness.

BroJack
News
2003-08-18 19:27:44 UTC

Even more curious is that you all fit the description perfectly.
News
2003-08-18 19:35:25 UTC
> If you saw a gang of niggers you woould shit yourself, and then dial
> 911 begging for help from the nice policeman.

I would indeed. Same as I would if I saw any gang coming at me.

Geez, you really are stupid.
Tom Shelly, Legendary White God
2003-08-16 15:36:01 UTC
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:04:22 -0400,
***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com wrote:

>Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in? When was the
>last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of
>niggers and said "Excuse me, but please stop ..."? Because that's
>about as far as you'd get. Even they hate whiney liberal pussies.

haha

Very true.

I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
about niggers.

haha

Tom Shelly White God
CalgaryBill
2003-08-16 16:52:23 UTC
"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:***@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:04:22 -0400,
> ***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com wrote:
>

> >Yeah right, and what magical kingdom do you live in? When was the
> >last time you went up to a gang (they're almost always in gangs) of
> >niggers and said "Excuse me, but please stop ..."? Because that's
> >about as far as you'd get. Even they hate whiney liberal pussies.
>

> haha
>
> Very true.
>
> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
> about niggers.
>
> haha
>
> Tom Shelly White God

I've done exactly that without any problems (although I'm absolutely not
a liberal, nor have I come across any 'niggers' during my lifetime).
So, what's your problem, you piece of unedicated, white shit?
BroJack
2003-08-16 22:11:57 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com> wrote

>> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
>> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
>> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
>> about niggers.
>>
>> haha
>>
>> Tom Shelly White God
>
>I've done exactly that without any problems

Love to have a dollar for every time I heard a liberal pansy-ass
allege that he walked thru South Central or the 'hoods of Baltimore,
Motown, E. St. Louis, Gary, etc.

BroJack
brojack
2003-08-17 01:17:58 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:44:18 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com>
>wrote

>down
>their

>> >I've done exactly that without any problems
>>
>> Love to have a dollar for every time I heard a liberal pansy-ass
>> allege that he walked thru South Central or the 'hoods of Baltimore,
>> Motown, E. St. Louis, Gary, etc.
>>
>I just love how the low-life racists call everyone who calls them on
>their sociopathy "liberal". But then, what do you expect from the same
>type of trash (like Tom Sheely) who can't get ass from anyone but his
>white ho mamma.

So which black 'hoods have you visited, whigger.

BroJack
Tom Shelly, Legendary White God
2003-08-17 02:02:52 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:17:58 GMT, ***@windswept.org (brojack)
wrote:

> But then, what do you expect from the same
>>type of trash (like Tom Sheely) who can't get ass from anyone but his
>>white ho mamma.

It certainly didn't take this whigger long to resort to personal
attacks, did it?

Usually it takes a few days, this one does it right from the get go.

Doesn't even make an attempt to argue with logic or facts, just
personal attacks.

here's some more info for you:

Gary, IN: 85% nigger

Amherst, NY : 88.3% White

Gary, IN: America's Most Dangerous City

Amherst, NY: America's Safest City

SOURCES:
http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn176.html
http://www.amherstida.com/facts/population.htm
http://www.morganquitno.com/safecity5.htm

Morgan Quitno Press' 8th Annual Safest City Award
"MOST DANGEROUS" RANK ORDER
1) Detroit, MI (75.73% Black)
2) Atlanta, GA (67.06% Black)
3) St. Louis, MO (47.39% Black)
4) Baltimore, MD (59.19% Black)
5) Gary, IN (80.60% Black)
6) Camden, NJ (56.32% Black)
7) Tampa, FL (24.95% Black)
8) West Palm Beach, FL (32.60% Black)
9) Compton, CA (55.06% Black)
10) Memphis, TN (54.88% Black)
11) New Orleans, LA (62.05% Black)
12) Washington, DC (65.87% Black)
13) Kansas City, MO (29.61% Black)
14) Richmond, VA (55.36% Black)
15) Dayton, OH (40.51% Black)

Morgan Quitno Press' 8th Annual Safest City Award
SAFEST CITY RANK ORDER
1 Amherst, NY (3.9% Black)
2 Newton, MA (2.03% Black)
3 Mission Viejo, CA (.78% Black)
4 Cary, NC (5.27% Black)
5 Brick Twnshp, NJ (N/A)
6 Simi Valley, CA (1.60% Black)
7 Sunnyvale, CA (3.37% Black)
8 Colonie, NY (8.03% Black)
9 Sterling Heights, MI (.36% Black)
10 Clarkstown, NY (N/A)
11 Orem, UT (.03% Black)
12 Greece, NY (N/A)
13 Thousand Oaks, CA (1.29% Black)
14 Canton Twnshp, MI (4.37% Black)
15 Livermore, CA (1.44% Black)

http://www.morganquitno.com/
CalgaryBill
2003-08-17 04:37:25 UTC
"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:***@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:17:58 GMT, ***@windswept.org (brojack)
> wrote:
>
> > But then, what do you expect from the same
> >>type of trash (like Tom Sheely) who can't get ass from anyone but
his
> >>white ho mamma.
>

> It certainly didn't take this whigger long to resort to personal
> attacks, did it?
>
> Usually it takes a few days, this one does it right from the get go.
>
> Doesn't even make an attempt to argue with logic or facts, just
> personal attacks.
>
> here's some more info for you:
=
Internet newsgroup Calgary.general contents of totally rascist failures
at life: Tom Shelly, BroJack
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-17 13:15:22 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:11:57 GMT, ***@windswept.net (BroJack)
wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>wrote:
>

>>"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com> wrote
>
>>> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
>>> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
>>> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
>>> about niggers.
>>>
>>> haha
>>>
>>> Tom Shelly White God
>>
>>I've done exactly that without any problems
>
>Love to have a dollar for every time I heard a liberal pansy-ass
>allege that he walked thru South Central or the 'hoods of Baltimore,
>Motown, E. St. Louis, Gary, etc.
>
>BroJack

Hell, you'd be richer than Bill Gates.

breeze.
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-17 13:27:25 UTC
wrote:

>"BroJack" <***@windswept.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:52:23 GMT, "CalgaryBill" <***@shaw.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Tom Shelly, Legendary White God" <***@yahoo.com>
>wrote

>down
>their

>> >I've done exactly that without any problems
>>
>> Love to have a dollar for every time I heard a liberal pansy-ass
>> allege that he walked thru South Central or the 'hoods of Baltimore,
>> Motown, E. St. Louis, Gary, etc.
>>
>I just love how the low-life racists call everyone who calls them on
>their sociopathy "liberal". But then, what do you expect from the same
>type of trash (like Tom Sheely) who can't get ass from anyone but his
>white ho mamma.

Stop projecting you incestuous relationship on others. Fucking perv.

breeze.
h1dd3n_h4m$
2003-08-16 18:34:38 UTC
In calgary.general Tom Shelly, Legendary White God <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
> about niggers.

Hey, I won't deny that the US has a problem with African American gangs, as
does Toronto.

But using inflammatory terminology doesn't helpt the situation.

The power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those who have
not got it.
-George Bernard Shaw

2003-08-16 20:04:21 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:34:38 GMT,
h1dd3n_h4m$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>Hey, I won't deny that the US has a problem with African American gangs, as
>does Toronto.
>
>But using inflammatory terminology doesn't helpt the situation.

You mean calling niggers, niggers?

What do you call them? 'African American"?

Is a White person from South Africa who moves to the U.S. called an
'African American'? How about his kids and grandkids? Are they?

What about an Arab from Saudi Arabia? Are they 'African American' if
they come here?

And how do you know the niggers you look at in the U.S. even come from
Africa? They could be Haitian.

Perhaps you better brush up on your terminology.

Tom Shelly, White God
N***@PrivilegedWhiteMale.com
2003-08-17 00:23:51 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:34:38 GMT,
h1dd3n_h4m$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general Tom Shelly, Legendary White God <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
>> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
>> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
>> about niggers.
>
>Hey, I won't deny that the US has a problem with African American gangs, as
>does Toronto.
>
>But using inflammatory terminology doesn't helpt the situation.

Nor does ignoring the problem, and applying the PC "racist" sanction
against anyone and everyone who even suggests a problem exists.

Niggers "were 7 times more likely than Whites to commit homicide in
1998".
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Niggers are four times as likely as Whites to kill their children...
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

28% of nigger bucks go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

Black bastards! 68.7% of niggers are born out of wedlock!
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

56% of sow niggers have genital herpes!!! See page 21 of...
http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/Stats_Trends/Trends2000.pdf

Though only 12% of the population, more niggers are on welfare than
are Whites!
http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/opre/characteristics/fy99/analysis.htm

Despite integration, the White/black SAT scoring gap is INCREASING!
http://www.jbhe.com/latest/37_b&w_sat.html

Before posting the obligatory "but more whites commit crimes than
blacks," make sure you know the meaning of the terms "per capita" &
"normalization." It's just grade school math.
Byte Me
2003-08-17 00:53:28 UTC
*
h1dd3n_h4m$
2003-08-17 01:15:46 UTC
In calgary.general ***@privilegedwhitemale.com wrote:

> Nor does ignoring the problem, and applying the PC "racist" sanction
> against anyone and everyone who even suggests a problem exists.

Which I havn't done.

Those who call spurious label others "racist" are as much at fault as those
who call others "n*****". Both need to address issues instead of calling
names.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good
- Ann Landers

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
News
2003-08-18 19:36:22 UTC
> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
> about niggers.

And people like you exist for only reason - to continue the hate. While
the rest of us are dedicated to preventing hate.
BroJack
2003-08-18 20:36:41 UTC
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:36:22 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
>> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
>> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
>> about niggers.
>
> And people like you exist for only reason - to continue the hate. While
>the rest of us are dedicated to preventing hate.

Here, prevent this hate:

"YO, WHITE BITCH, YOU DISSED ME!"

Here's a slice of life in the Big Ugly -- "diversity"-ridden
multicultural Toronto.

When I saw Ivona two days after the assault, she looked horrible. One
eye was swollen almost shut. Her left cheek was angry grey-green and
swollen. Her left eye was seriously blackened and the eyeball
bloodshot. She had no feeling in her cheekbone, the nerves having been
damaged. A few days later, she looked even worse.

Ivona had been out with two friends in the Danforth-Victoria Park area
of East End Toronto on the August holiday, Monday, August 4. A small
Negro male jostled her. She said: "Watch where you're going."

The next thing she knew, she was smashed in the face and was flying
through the air. Ivona is a solidly built young woman. Her girlfriend
said she'd been hurled six feet through the air. As her girlfriend
helped the stunned victim, her male companion chased after the
assailant. The Negro wriggled free.

What was going on? Apparently, the Negro was trying to impress his
girlfriend. The time was when a guy might fight another guy to impress
a girl. However, with the multicult values now infesting Toronto, it's
quite alright to impress your girl by pounding out a female of another
race. One also wonders whether the assailant had brass knuckles or
boxing training to do such damage with a single shot to the face.

The August holIday was the tail end of Caribana, the annual Black
festival, heavily subsidized by the taxpayers. Every year, gunfire
echoes at various Caribana events. This year, there were at least
seven shootings; all the victims were non-Whites.

Police trying to investigate the gunfire were cursed, assaulted with
bottles and, of course, accused of "racism." Many Blacks sport an
"attitude." Police are told to get out; this is a Black thing and we
don't need you. Many Blacks ignore police commands and disregard their
authority.

Of course, Black bad attitude and lawlessness are condoned by the
multicult crazies in editorial departments of many newspapers, by
judges and by politicians. Slavery and "racism" are offered as excuses
to whitewash -- if I might use the term -- Black violence, which, most
often, is actually directed at other Blacks. Blacks, thanks to the
inspired nuttiness of the social engineers in the Ontario Court of
Appeals have become a privileged group, like youths and Indians, and
enjoy their own sentencing "discount." The courts are to bend over
backwards to avoid sentencing Black drug mules, because they come from
poverty and, you guessed it, because of racism.

So, Negro welfare mommas who act as drug mules on flights from Jamaica
serve no time, while immigration opponent Brad Love drew an 18 month
jail term for writing strong letters to MPs. No sentencing discount
for Whites, especially White males!

Ivona was one more victim of our genocidal immigration system which
seeks to replace the European founder/settler people of this country
and to supplant their culture. In her beating, she was subjected to a
dose of the violence being imported by our toleration of cultures than
revel in lawlessness, disrespect for others and defiance of authority.

Here are some shocking facts about Black crime in Toronto.

The "aboriginal discount" (so we were told) was imperative because
natives were being incarcerated at appalling rates compared to the
general population. But according to the International Encyclopedia of
Social & Behavioral Science, (2001, Pergamon Press), "Data from
Ontario correctional facilities reveal a prison admission rate of 705
per 100,000 for whites, 1,992 per 100,000 for Aboriginals, and 3,686
per 100,000 for Blacks." (And bear in mind, these staggering
incarceration rates are in no way a product of a black community
"ratting" out the brothers; for years Toronto Police have been stunned
when executions - performed within sight of hundreds of people -
reliably fail to garner a solitary "witness." The wall of silence will
be maintained among the deceased closest friends.)

Thus, the Ontario courts recently cooked up a "black" discount, urging
judges to forego sentencing wherever possible if the accused is black
(just the latest racial group officially deemed to be suffering from
"oppression artefact disorder" - meaning that, no matter how many
opportunities and programmes cater to your specialized needs, you and
your racial bretheren simply cannot overcome the gloomy sense that it
may not have always so: maybe not here, but somewhere; maybe not now,
but one time). This process of gradually exempting -- on the basis of
racial origin -- those elements who just happen to be committing more
than their fair share of crime, is going to make for very impressive
"falling crime stats," if not safe streets. Add to victim entitlement
the unpleasant fact that in lionizing "oppressed" groups, you'd better
not have an altercation with any such person over a parking spot or
anything else - because the "oppressed" person has an ace in the hole
- he or she has only to accuse you of using a racial slur (regardless
what was actually said) and it will be up to YOU to prove otherwise.
No rights commission will be paying for your legal counsel.

* Ratio of blacks within the Toronto population : 8% (Nat Post,
Feb 23, 2003)

* Ratio of blacks among those arrested for the most violent
offences (Toronto) : 27% (Nat Post, Feb 23, 2003)

* Ratio of blacks among those arrested for drugs/weapons
offences (Toronto) : 60% (Nat Post, Feb 23, 2003)

* Leading cause of death among black males (Ontario) : homicide
(Share, November 28, 2002)

Paul Fromm Director CANADA FIRST. IMMIGRATION REFORM COMMITTEE
j3r3my_t0l$
2003-08-19 16:19:02 UTC
In calgary.general James Crow Esq. <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is a perfect time to march in and hose down the area with a few
> quad-50's and then have the cops march in with M-16's to finish the
> job.

Thats a grossly oversimplistic solution.

> When niggers in this world appear,
> And break the laws that they should fear,

Cute rhyme, but african americans don't have a monopoly on criminality.

Freedom comes from human beings, rather than from laws and institutions.

-Clarence Darrow

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
j3r3my_t0l$
2003-08-19 17:15:52 UTC
In calgary.general ***@nomosambo.com wrote:

> No, just the biggest market share. Quick, call in the anti-trust
> division.

I can't help but wonder if the problem is more poverty related than race
related.

Some people have provided statistics on crime vs race, but I'd be interested
in seeing similar statistics on crime vs income.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages You do not even
know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because the
geography books no longer exist Not only do the books not exist, the Arab
villages are not there eitherThere is not one single place built in this
country that did not have a former Arab Population"

-Moshe Dayan, Israeli military hero and statesman
(Ha'aretz, 04/04/1969)

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
BroJack
2003-08-19 19:16:46 UTC
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:15:52 GMT,
j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general ***@nomosambo.com wrote:
>
>> No, just the biggest market share. Quick, call in the anti-trust
>> division.
>
>I can't help but wonder if the problem is more poverty related than race
>related.
>
>Some people have provided statistics on crime vs race, but I'd be interested
>in seeing similar statistics on crime vs income.

In a study of black NFL criminals compared against all black NFL
players, the crime rate was only slightly less than the black crime
rate in the general population.

Source: "Pros And Cons: The Criminals Who Play In The NFL" by Jeff
Benedict and Don Yaege -- Time-Life Books.

Even Jesse Jackson had no comment onthis finding.

So much for the socioeconomic dodge. It's moral bankruptcy; not
financial bankruptcy.

BroJack
News
2003-08-19 20:18:08 UTC
> So much for the socioeconomic dodge. It's moral bankruptcy; not
> financial bankruptcy.

But I think you're missing one serious contributing factor. I would
wager that the majority of the players grew up extremely poor, ala Ghetto.
You don't forget everything you've learned and experienced simply because
you're handed a big cheque. You are a sum total of your experiences.
l***@nomosambo.com
2003-08-19 20:34:18 UTC
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:18:08 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> So much for the socioeconomic dodge. It's moral bankruptcy; not
>> financial bankruptcy.
>
> But I think you're missing one serious contributing factor. I would
>wager that the majority of the players grew up extremely poor, ala Ghetto.
>You don't forget everything you've learned and experienced simply because
>you're handed a big cheque. You are a sum total of your experiences.

You would have to compare crime statistics for poor whites and poor
blacks, and see it the ratio is the same as for all whites and all
blacks.
brojack
2003-08-19 21:17:16 UTC
wrote:

>> So much for the socioeconomic dodge. It's moral bankruptcy; not
>> financial bankruptcy.
>
> But I think you're missing one serious contributing factor. I would
>wager that the majority of the players grew up extremely poor, ala Ghetto.
>You don't forget everything you've learned and experienced simply because
>you're handed a big cheque. You are a sum total of your experiences.

Is that your latest excuse for them, apologist?

Why don't you just blame it on eating lead paint chips as children.

People were dirt poor during the depression, but that didn't cause
them to rape, kill, have high STD rates, etc.

It's moral bankruptcy, and you whiggers encourage it by making
excuses.

Anyway, you're a fucking Euro-twit or Canadian pussy who hasn't a clue
about this issue.

BroJack
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-20 02:20:21 UTC
wrote:

>> So much for the socioeconomic dodge. It's moral bankruptcy; not
>> financial bankruptcy.
>
> But I think you're missing one serious contributing factor. I would
>wager that the majority of the players grew up extremely poor, ala Ghetto.
>You don't forget everything you've learned and experienced simply because
>you're handed a big cheque. You are a sum total of your experiences.

Another excuse. Excuses are like assholes, we all have one.

--

There's no need to fear, The White man is here.

When niggers in this world appear,
And break the laws that they should fear,
And frighten all who see or hear,
The cry goes up both far and near for
White men,
White men,
White men,
White men.

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
Fighting all niggers who rob or plunder
White men, White men.

When in this world the headlines read
Of niggers who's hearts are filled with greed
And rob and steal from those in need.
To right this wrong with blinding speed goes

White men, White men.
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-20 02:19:40 UTC
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:15:52 GMT,
j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general ***@nomosambo.com wrote:
>
>> No, just the biggest market share. Quick, call in the anti-trust
>> division.
>
>I can't help but wonder if the problem is more poverty related than race
>related.

Poverty is an excuse. And we all know about excuses don't we.

>Some people have provided statistics on crime vs race, but I'd be interested
>in seeing similar statistics on crime vs income.

Funny that if such were true the poor whites in Appalachia would be
overly represented in those crime stats from the FBI. THeir not, gee
could it be their WHITE.

White men, White men.
Byte Me
2003-08-19 18:00:02 UTC
*
James Crow Esq.
2003-08-20 02:18:05 UTC
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:19:02 GMT,
j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general James Crow Esq. <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> This is a perfect time to march in and hose down the area with a few
>> quad-50's and then have the cops march in with M-16's to finish the
>> job.
>
>Thats a grossly oversimplistic solution.
But in practice would be highly effective in stopping those looters
and give a serious lesson to others that think about looting. Better
still, read about how looters were treated during the San Fran
earthquake. The military caught them, bayonetted them and then threw
them, alive into the fires that were raging.

That's what I call the good old days.

>> When niggers in this world appear,
>> And break the laws that they should fear,
>
>Cute rhyme, but african americans don't have a monopoly on criminality.

Never said they did, they just offend at levels more than 3 times
their population percentages dictate they should.

White men, White men.
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-19 01:52:49 UTC
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:36:22 GMT, "News" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I could take any nigger loving liberal and have him or her walk down
>> any street in South Central L.A. in the middle of the night with their
>> White face and I guarantee they will change their mind real quick
>> about niggers.
>
> And people like you exist for only reason - to continue the hate. While
>the rest of us are dedicated to preventing hate.

Tell us, what do you do to prevent hate?

Your friend,
A.T."G" Tapman,
Whose "Pimp hand" have da strenth a Ten.
Byte Me
2003-08-13 20:47:26 UTC
<plonk!>
GlennMor <>
2003-08-14 02:20:03 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:26:50 -0500, Mr Frederick <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Exactly you dumb fucker. Statistics are numbers and you can read them
>any way you want.

True only to a limited extent; statistics are among the worst misused aspects of
social research.

>You picked what you wanted, I picked what I wanted.

What you picked isn't relevant unless the total population ratios are taken into
account.

It's like going from the known statistic that only 1/3 of all pædophiles are gay
to concluding that pædophilia is less common among gay men than among straight
men.

The real problem with the black vs white crime rate comparison is that only a
subset of blacks are responsible for most of the discrepancy; gang-violent ones
from Jamaica.

It means that plenty of quite respectable and law-abiding blacks get lumped into
the same category.
j3r3my_t0l$
2003-08-12 23:56:32 UTC
In calgary.general ***@shaw.ca wrote:

>>In fact, the townhouse complex is populated by Caribbean blacks and
>>East Africans, including a substantial number of Somalis. The angry

I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
african-american youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.

Trying to get through, I was met with a wall of agressive territoriality,
and surliness, and muted hostility... All to get into a mall!

I'm not easily ruffled, but am sure the encounter would be
quite unnerving to many others..

Just say "Know"

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
Byte Me
2003-08-13 00:21:34 UTC
<plonk!>
Sgt Slaughter
2003-08-13 03:48:39 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:56:32 GMT,
j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>
>>>In fact, the townhouse complex is populated by Caribbean blacks and
>>>East Africans, including a substantial number of Somalis. The angry
>
>I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
>african-american youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.
>
>Trying to get through, I was met with a wall of agressive territoriality,
>and surliness, and muted hostility... All to get into a mall!
>
>I'm not easily ruffled, but am sure the encounter would be
>quite unnerving to many others..

being as it was in Toronto, it could be assumed they were Canadian not
American? So we could change it like this:

Sgt
h1dd3n_h4m$
2003-08-13 04:18:17 UTC
Sgt Slaughter <***@shaw.ca> wrote:

> being as it was in Toronto, it could be assumed they were Canadian not
> American? So we could change it like this:

You could. You could change it to anything you like.

"In June 1967, we again had a choice: The Egyptian Army concentrations in
the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack
us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him"

-Menachem Begin

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
FatherGuido
2003-08-13 04:28:40 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 03:48:39 GMT, Sgt Slaughter <***@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:56:32 GMT,
>j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>>I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
>>african-american youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.
>>
>>Trying to get through, I was met with a wall of agressive territoriality,
>>and surliness, and muted hostility... All to get into a mall!
>>
>>I'm not easily ruffled, but am sure the encounter would be
>>quite unnerving to many others..
>

>being as it was in Toronto, it could be assumed they were Canadian not
>American? So we could change it like this:
>
>>I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
>>Canadian youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.
>
>Sgt

Hey Sgt, are there no African-Canadians in Canda?

Father Guido
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I plan on living forever... so far, so good
GlennMor <>
2003-08-14 02:20:04 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:28:40 GMT, FatherGuido <***@SNL.com> wrote:

>Hey Sgt, are there no African-Canadians in Canda?

There are, but for the most part their cultural background and 'identity' are
different from that typical of african-americans. In Toronto, for example, many
come from islands in the Caribbean, and do not share the cultural angst of the
US civil war and the century or so of repression after slavery ended.
Omniessence
2003-08-13 05:40:18 UTC
j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote in message news:<Q8f_a.873$***@edtnps84>...
> In calgary.general ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>
> >>In fact, the townhouse complex is populated by Caribbean blacks and
> >>East Africans, including a substantial number of Somalis. The angry
>
> I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
> african-american youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.
>
> Trying to get through, I was met with a wall of agressive territoriality,
> and surliness, and muted hostility... All to get into a mall!
>
> I'm not easily ruffled, but am sure the encounter would be
> quite unnerving to many others..

They did it to me in the 60's, after Trudeau in his all pervasive
humanity, opened the flood gates to immigration from the Carribean, it
wasn't long before the blacks had taken over bars on Yonge St., and
would stand defiantly on the sidewalks blocking peoples path, as I
passed a group with a friend, one purposely shoved his elbow into my
arm causing me some pain, I couldn't believe it at first so looked
back and saw them looking at me and laughing, considering their
numbers and the tavern full of their friends, I figgered it would be
best to forget it. It's hard to believe it's still going on 40 years
later, and a significant number of Trudeau's gift to Canada hasn't
'melted' into the Canadian culture...yet.
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-13 13:44:03 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:56:32 GMT, j3r3my_t0l$***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

>In calgary.general ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>
>>>In fact, the townhouse complex is populated by Caribbean blacks and
>>>East Africans, including a substantial number of Somalis. The angry
>
>I was in TO a few years ago, and encountered was a sea of angry-looking
>african-american youths surrounding/blocking the entrance to Eaton center.
>
>Trying to get through, I was met with a wall of agressive territoriality,
>and surliness, and muted hostility... All to get into a mall!
>
>I'm not easily ruffled, but am sure the encounter would be
>quite unnerving to many others..

You were attempting to enter THEIR jungle, you were seen as an encroaching
warrior of an alien tribe.
Chimpanzees exhibit similar behavior.

A.T. Tapman
Byte Me
2003-08-13 15:42:53 UTC
<plonk!>
c***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
2003-08-13 16:12:35 UTC
In calgary.general Byte Me <***@nana.com> wrote:
> <plonk!>

Odd... I could have sworn you already plonked him earlier in the thread.

The search for truth is more precious than its possession.

***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
ralph
2003-08-13 06:20:41 UTC
StatsMan wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:20:44 -0400, ***@shaw.ca wrote:
>
> >So the destruction begins. One the indigenous black population hits
> >about 5%, the crime rate will have doubled, the white exodus will
> >begin, and Toronto & Ottawa will spiral downward into just another
> >bombed-out crime-ridden ghetto. You may thank the Liberal party (esp.
> >Shiela Copps) for that. They see immigrants as automatic liberal
> >votes. Liberals will stop at nothing to win, even it means the
> >complete destruction of the nation (which they've already been working
> >on for decades, btw.) I hope they are proud of their latest
> >accomplishment.
>
> In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
> release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."

that's cause canada only has about 7 black residents, so it's not worth
publishing the stats.

> Black: Crimes per 100,000 black persons in study population
> White: Crimes per 100,000 white persons in study population
> Ratio: B/W
>
> Crime............ White Black Ratio
> Total............: 4,968 10,681 2.15
>
> Murder/neg. msltr.: 3.32 17.9 5.39
> Forcible rape.....: 8.9 25.7 2.89
> Robbery..........: 25.1 164.3 6.55
> Aggravated assault: 157.6 454.1 2.88
> Burglary..........: 408 1000 2.45
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_00/00crime4.pdf

--
Founder and president of the Liberals United for Promotion of the
Homoskedastic Agenda.
Yardpilot
2003-08-13 07:11:33 UTC
"ralph" <***@gernsback.net> wrote in message
> StatsMan wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:20:44 -0400, ***@shaw.ca wrote:
> >
> > >So the destruction begins. One the indigenous black population
hits
> > >about 5%, the crime rate will have doubled, the white exodus will
> > >begin, and Toronto & Ottawa will spiral downward into just another
> > >bombed-out crime-ridden ghetto. You may thank the Liberal party
(esp.
> > >Shiela Copps) for that. They see immigrants as automatic liberal
> > >votes. Liberals will stop at nothing to win, even it means the
> > >complete destruction of the nation (which they've already been
working
> > >on for decades, btw.) I hope they are proud of their latest
> > >accomplishment.
> >
> > In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
> > release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>
> that's cause canada only has about 7 black residents, so it's not
worth
> publishing the stats.

After all this time, you FINALLY worked your way up to spitting out a
half-assed troll. Pissant. Six of those seven did yo' mama. The other
one did yo' sista. You know, the one you call mama? Pissant.
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-13 13:57:03 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:11:33 GMT, "Yardpilot" <***@comcast.net> wrote:

>"ralph" <***@gernsback.net> wrote in message
>> StatsMan wrote:

>hits
>(esp.
>working
>> >
>> > In the U.S., they keep statistics on crime by race. They don't
>> > release them in Canada because it is not "politically correct."
>>
>> that's cause canada only has about 7 black residents, so it's not
>worth
>> publishing the stats.
>
>After all this time, you FINALLY worked your way up to spitting out a
>half-assed troll. Pissant. Six of those seven did yo' mama. The other
>one did yo' sista. You know, the one you call mama? Pissant.

Why do you defend the criminality of others? I can understand it if you are a
negro, but I will never condone it.

A.T. Tapman
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-14 14:19:33 UTC
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:44:58 GMT, "Yardpilot" <***@comcast.net> wrote:

>"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:11:33 GMT, "Yardpilot" <***@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>>

>> >"ralph" <***@gernsback.net> wrote in message

>> >hits
>will
>another
>> >(esp.
>liberal
>> >working

>> >worth
>> >
>> >After all this time, you FINALLY worked your way up to spitting out a
>> >half-assed troll. Pissant. Six of those seven did yo' mama. The other
>> >one did yo' sista. You know, the one you call mama? Pissant.
>>
>> Why do you defend the criminality of others?
>
>Your reading comprehension problem is noted.
>
>> I can understand it if you are a
>> negro,
>
>You can understand that some people are negroes? Fascinating.
>
>> but I will never condone it.
>
>What, that some people are negroes? That makes more sense than your
>claim that I somehow defended the "criminality of others."

You are now free to go back to sleep.

A.T. Tapman
Yardpilot
2003-08-14 22:06:23 UTC

You are free to remain a stupid ass.
Morton Davis
2003-08-14 23:40:52 UTC
> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:44:58 GMT, "Yardpilot" <***@comcast.net>
wrote:

> >"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message

> >will
> >another
> >liberal

> >> Why do you defend the criminality of others?
> >
> >Your reading comprehension problem is noted.
> >
> >> I can understand it if you are a
> >> negro,
> >
> >You can understand that some people are negroes? Fascinating.
> >
> >> but I will never condone it.
> >
> >What, that some people are negroes? That makes more sense than your
> >claim that I somehow defended the "criminality of others."
>
> You are now free to go back to sleep.
>
> A.T. Tapman

A great thing has happened: power went off in two cities well know for
looting and riots - New York and Detroit - as well as a great deal of the
midwest and northeast. All the way up into Canada. Notice how the black
people weren't looting and rioting?

-*MORT*-
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-15 14:18:19 UTC
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:40:52 GMT, "Morton Davis" <***@oglethorpe.com>
wrote:

>"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:44:58 GMT, "Yardpilot" <***@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>>

>> >"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message

>> >will
>> >another
>> >liberal

>> >Your reading comprehension problem is noted.

>> >You can understand that some people are negroes? Fascinating.

>> >What, that some people are negroes? That makes more sense than your
>> >claim that I somehow defended the "criminality of others."
>>
>> You are now free to go back to sleep.
>>
>> A.T. Tapman
>>
>A great thing has happened: power went off in two cities well know for
>looting and riots - New York and Detroit - as well as a great deal of the
>midwest and northeast. All the way up into Canada. Notice how the black
>people weren't looting and rioting?
>
>-*MORT*-

Hi Mort,

There were scattered reports of looting in parts of New York City, Detroit,
and Ottawa, Canada. New York Police Department officials said there were
numerous burglary and looting incidents in New York City overnight, mostly in
the borough of Brooklyn.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WorldNewsTonight/power_outage030815.html

In Ottawa, the darkness brought criminals and vandals out onto the streets.
"There is serious looting going on," said city police chief Vince Bevan,
reporting break-ins, smashed windows and theft in the Canadian capital.

http://www.forbes.com/business/newswire/2003/08/15/rtr1058785.html

Your friend,
A.T. Tapman

Morton Davis
2003-08-15 22:42:06 UTC
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:40:52 GMT, "Morton Davis"
<***@oglethorpe.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message

<***@comcast.net>

> >> You are now free to go back to sleep.
> >>
> >> A.T. Tapman
> >>
> >A great thing has happened: power went off in two cities well know for
> >looting and riots - New York and Detroit - as well as a great deal of the
> >midwest and northeast. All the way up into Canada. Notice how the black
> >people weren't looting and rioting?
> >
> >-*MORT*-
> >

> Hi Mort,
>
> There were scattered reports of looting in parts of New York City,
Detroit,
> and Ottawa, Canada. New York Police Department officials said there were
> numerous burglary and looting incidents in New York City overnight, mostly
in
> the borough of Brooklyn.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WorldNewsTonight/power_outage030815.html
>
> In Ottawa, the darkness brought criminals and vandals out onto the
streets.
> "There is serious looting going on," said city police chief Vince Bevan,
> reporting break-ins, smashed windows and theft in the Canadian capital.
>
> http://www.forbes.com/business/newswire/2003/08/15/rtr1058785.html

Where's the mass looting and rioting by black people? I was promised riots,
massive arson and looting.

-*MORT*-
A.T. Tapman
2003-08-16 14:01:17 UTC
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:42:06 GMT, "Morton Davis" <***@oglethorpe.com>
wrote:

>"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:40:52 GMT, "Morton Davis"
><***@oglethorpe.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"A.T. Tapman" <***@dellnet.com> wrote in message

><***@comcast.net>

>population
>party
>the

>other

>> >A great thing has happened: power went off in two cities well know for
>> >looting and riots - New York and Detroit - as well as a great deal of the
>> >midwest and northeast. All the way up into Canada. Notice how the black
>> >people weren't looting and rioting?
>> >
>> >-*MORT*-
>> >

>> Hi Mort,
>>
>> There were scattered reports of looting in parts of New York City,
>Detroit,
>> and Ottawa, Canada. New York Police Department officials said there were
>> numerous burglary and looting incidents in New York City overnight, mostly
>in
>> the borough of Brooklyn.
>>
>> http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WorldNewsTonight/power_outage030815.html
>>
>> In Ottawa, the darkness brought criminals and vandals out onto the
>streets.
>> "There is serious looting going on," said city police chief Vince Bevan,
>> reporting break-ins, smashed windows and theft in the Canadian capital.
>>
>> http://www.forbes.com/business/newswire/2003/08/15/rtr1058785.html
>>

>Where's the mass looting and rioting by black people? I was promised riots,
>massive arson and looting.
>
>-*MORT*-

I promised nothing, perhaps you should walk the 'cat' back.

Your friend,
A.T. Tapman

P***@Canada.com
2003-08-16 02:54:47 UTC
On 15 Aug 2003 10:38:15 -0700, ***@WORLDNET.ATT.NET (Whitey
Whiteman) wrote:

>That's what Canada deserves to have happen to it,when you have
>gun-control,otherwise,you would be able to shoot the niggerillas
>dead.I'm sure michael moore,who worships Canada,and says we should be
>just like them,is creaming,big time,and the news of this,being the
>traitor to his race,that he is.

Only the extremist left wing liberals that support gun control. It
doesn't matter if its Canada or the U.S. The cretin Chretien does not
speak for all of Canada any more than Jesse Jackson speaks for all of
the U.S.