Harvey Weinstein: "I Am Israeli in My Heart and Mind"
Kixi
2017-10-15 15:08:00 UTC
Harvey Weinstein at September Gala: ‘I Am Israeli in My Heart and Mind’
https://israelpalestinenews.org/movie-mogul-harvey-weinstein-september-gala-israeli-heart-mind/

Notice how the Jewsmedia don't reference his race/religion. When
Catholics are involve in sex crimes the Jews deem religion to be an
essential part of the story.

By the way, where is Weinstein now? Could he legally escape justice in
Israel?
dr. postalman
2017-10-15 15:53:12 UTC
Could you legally be vivisected here?
extra class
2017-10-16 00:22:25 UTC
Notice how the fully encrypted Jewsmedia don't reference his race/religion.
When
Catholics are involve in sex crimes the Jews deem religion to be an
essential part of the fully encrypted story.

By the way, where is Weinstein now? Could he legally escape justice in
Israel?
fully encrypted CBC is unavailable
Yes, it was awesome content.
It must contained some fully encrypted content the powers that be didn't
want us to see.

integratron
2017-12-31 21:04:00 UTC
Post by Kixi
By the way, where is Weinstein now? Could he legally escape justice in
Israel?
This group is CLOSED to you Godless nazi vermin!

LEAVE NOW.

- The management