Alberta NDP poised for historic breakthrough
ẞeaverẞait
2015-05-02 23:14:38 UTC
Alberta NDP poised for historic breakthrough, new poll suggests
Return On Insight poll suggests 38% of decided voters would vote NDP

CBC News Posted: Apr 30, 2015

The Doctor
2015-05-02 23:35:57 UTC
Post by ẞeaverẞait
Alberta NDP poised for historic breakthrough, new poll suggests
Return On Insight poll suggests 38% of decided voters would vote NDP
CBC News Posted: Apr 30, 2015
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054987.1430366099!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054986.1430365886!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054991.1430366274!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
For a more accurate poll picture of Alberta 2015 Elections look at

http://www.nk.ca/~doctor/blog/
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Alberta time to save the province from corruption! Vote Liberal on 5 May 2015!!
ẞeaverẞait
*Your* blog? I don't think so, doctor . . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Doctor
2015-05-03 00:26:34 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by ẞeaverẞait
Alberta NDP poised for historic breakthrough, new poll suggests
Return On Insight poll suggests 38% of decided voters would vote NDP
CBC News Posted: Apr 30, 2015
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054987.1430366099!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054986.1430365886!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
http://i.cbc.ca/1.3054991.1430366274!/fileImage/httpImage/image.PNG_gen/derivatives/original_620/roi-poll-on-alberta-election.PNG
For a more accurate poll picture of Alberta 2015 Elections look at
http://www.nk.ca/~doctor/blog/
*Your* blog? I don't think so, doctor . . . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What are you scared about?
ßeaverß
2015-05-03 01:19:29 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by ẞeaverẞait
*Your* blog? I don't think so, doctor . . . .
What are you scared about?
I try to use unbiased sources for my information.
PS: It's the right wing that's 'scared'. (^ﺪ͟͠^)
The Doctor
2015-05-03 12:09:11 UTC
Post by ßeaverß
Post by The Doctor
Post by ẞeaverẞait
*Your* blog? I don't think so, doctor . . . .
What are you scared about?
I try to use unbiased sources for my information.
PS: It's the right wing that's 'scared'. (^ﺪ͟͠^)
All sources are biased in one way or the other.
ßeaverß
2015-05-03 18:09:01 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by ßeaverß
Post by The Doctor
Post by ẞeaverẞait
*Your* blog? I don't think so, doctor . . . .
What are you scared about?
I try to use unbiased sources for my information.
PS: It's the right wing that's 'scared'. (^ïºªÍŸÍ ^)
All sources are biased in one way or the other.
I guess that's why Harper conducts so many polls during his term - to figure
out if the 'bias' is in his favour, or not.
Notice how he's always out of the country when bad news is coming down for one
of his rightwing provinces?
The Doctor
M.I.Wakefield
2015-05-03 21:35:48 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by ßeaverß
Notice how he's always out of the country when bad news is coming down for one
of his rightwing provinces?
Noted!
Because everyone knows that the Netherlands were really liberated in
September, and that's when the 70th anniversary is being noted ...

What a pair of idiots.
ßeaverß
2015-05-04 00:14:56 UTC
Post by M.I.Wakefield
Post by The Doctor
Post by ßeaverß
Notice how he's always out of the country when bad news is coming down for one
of his rightwing provinces?
Noted!
Because everyone knows that the Netherlands were really liberated in
September, and that's when the 70th anniversary is being noted ...
What a pair of idiots.
Harper will use *any* excuse to be out of the country when the heat is on.