I will trade underage Kiddy Pics
Anonymous
2007-01-01 03:55:19 UTC
I am looking to trade videos of preteen boys. I am not
looking for kid porn, just young boys between 3 and 11 years
with no shirts and/or in their underwear.

I have an extensive collection of 122 DVD's with young
boys in their underwear and bathing suits. I also collect
girls between the ages of 5 and 10 in bathing suits.
I offer 2 for 1 trades if they have breasts beginning
to develop.

Corrado Pagano
285 Hungarian Road
WAHNAPITAE, Ontario
P0M 3C0
Canada
snowman
2007-01-01 07:32:27 UTC

Just go to sleep Top Poster, leave your absurd fantasies for another time...
GaryRock
2007-01-01 11:59:53 UTC
Dam Top Pedo (aka top poster) cross posting again.
GR

l***@gmail.com
2017-06-23 16:19:08 UTC
Send some