Discussion:
The Holocaust: Thriving in the Media, Dead in WWII Records
(too old to reply)
Kixi
2016-12-12 23:11:07 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2016-12-12 at 12:49:28 Eric© wrote:

> Kixi wrote...
> >
> > It was between 5:00 and 5:30 this morning when CBC were running the
> > BBC program From Our Own Correspondent. The topic was revenge. They
> > started off with a road rage incident but soon I heard "59 of 60
> > family members were murdered by the Nazis" and "the extermination
> > of the Jews".
> >
> > Wow! These producers don't miss many opportunities to insert
> > Holohoax dogma into our daily lives.
> >
> > Have you noticed that "The Holocaust" has elephantine presence in
> > the Jewsmedia, particularly movies but is completely absent from the
> > records of WWII? Just check Churchill's memoirs.
>
> The term "Holocaust" wasn't popularized until much later. That
> doesn't mean that the historic events the term refers to didn't
> happen. Your argument is like saying that all negros disappeared
> from the US in the 1970's.

It's not the term that is missing from WWII records. It is evidence of
the components of it that don't exist. This morning's radio chatter
never mentioned "Holocaust" either.

So why didn't Churchill in his six volume memoir devote a volume to the
tales of today's "Holocaust"? Why not even a section ... a chapter ...
a paragraph? Because he knew nothing of them and if anyone would it
would be Winston. They didn't happen that's why.
Kixi
2016-12-13 03:56:30 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2016-12-12 at 19:11:05 Topaz wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:49:28 -0800, Eric© <***@nil.invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Kixi wrote...
> >>
> >> It was between 5:00 and 5:30 this morning when CBC were running
> the BBC >> program From Our Own Correspondent. The topic was revenge.
> They started >> off with a road rage incident but soon I heard "59 of
> 60 family members >> were murdered by the Nazis" and "the
> extermination of the Jews". >>
> >> Wow! These producers don't miss many opportunities to insert
> Holohoax >> dogma into our daily lives.
> >>
> >> Have you noticed that "The Holocaust" has elephantine presence in
> the >> Jewsmedia, particularly movies but is completely absent from
> the >> records of WWII? Just check Churchill's memoirs.
> >
> > The term "Holocaust" wasn't popularized until much later. That
> > doesn't mean that the historic events the term refers to didn't
> > happen. Your argument is like saying that all negros disappeared
> > from the US in the 1970's.
>
> "I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is
> quite correct-not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a
> 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war.
> Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes
> of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's
> three-volume Memoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of
> writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the
> introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no
> mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of
> 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."
>
> Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus
> University of Ulster, December 5, 2005
>
>
> www.tomatobubble.com www.ihr.org http://nationalvanguard.org
>
> http://national-socialist-worldview.blogspot.com

If Jews lost control of a chunk of the mass media in the West, "The
Holocaust" would cease to exist. Then Jews would be happy to know they
weren't gassed, worked to death, burned akive etc. and would be very
happy ... until Germany demanded a refund.
Kixi
2016-12-13 05:05:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2016-12-12 at 19:58:13 Greg Carr wrote:

> On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:03:35 AM UTC-8, Kixi wrote:
> > It was between 5:00 and 5:30 this morning when CBC were running the
> > BBC program From Our Own Correspondent. The topic was revenge. They
> > started off with a road rage incident but soon I heard "59 of 60
> > family members were murdered by the Nazis" and "the extermination
> > of the Jews".
> >
> > Wow! These producers don't miss many opportunities to insert
> > Holohoax dogma into our daily lives.
> >
> > Have you noticed that "The Holocaust" has elephantine presence in
> > the Jewsmedia, particularly movies but is completely absent from the
> > records of WWII? Just check Churchill's memoirs.
>
> Check out Scourge Of The Swastika by Lord Lucan (1956).
>
> Gen.Eisenhower (later President) visited many liberated concentration
> camps personally in 1945.
>
https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/EISENHOWER-S-PROOF-Holocaust-Evidence
>
> Nuremberg trials of the Nazis also established the killing machines
> record.
>
> You are a coward, an idiot and a liar.

Evidence must be from the time of the crime ... not 1945, not books
from 1960s or movies from 2010. Anyone can tell tall tales later ...
even at trials.

You don't prove the Dresden holocaust because someone wrote a book
about it 20 years on. You prove it from photos, reports, registers,
orders and other records created at the time of Dresden's holocaust.
Dhu on Gate
2017-01-04 01:55:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 05:05:18 +0000, Kixi wrote:

> On 2016-12-12 at 19:58:13 Greg Carr wrote:
>
>> On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:03:35 AM UTC-8, Kixi wrote:
>> > It was between 5:00 and 5:30 this morning when CBC were running the
>> > BBC program From Our Own Correspondent. The topic was revenge. They
>> > started off with a road rage incident but soon I heard "59 of 60
>> > family members were murdered by the Nazis" and "the extermination of
>> > the Jews".
>> >
>> > Wow! These producers don't miss many opportunities to insert Holohoax
>> > dogma into our daily lives.
>> >
>> > Have you noticed that "The Holocaust" has elephantine presence in the
>> > Jewsmedia, particularly movies but is completely absent from the
>> > records of WWII? Just check Churchill's memoirs.
>>
>> Check out Scourge Of The Swastika by Lord Lucan (1956).
>>
>> Gen.Eisenhower (later President) visited many liberated concentration
>> camps personally in 1945.
>>
> https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/EISENHOWER-S-PROOF-Holocaust-
Evidence
>>
>> Nuremberg trials of the Nazis also established the killing machines
>> record.
>>
>> You are a coward, an idiot and a liar.
>
> Evidence must be from the time of the crime ... not 1945, not books from
> 1960s or movies from 2010. Anyone can tell tall tales later ...
> even at trials.
>
> You don't prove the Dresden holocaust because someone wrote a book about
> it 20 years on. You prove it from photos, reports, registers,
> orders and other records created at the time of Dresden's holocaust.

Winston Churchill and Arthur Travers Harris made no bones about
obliterating Dresden, Hamburg, etc. etc. The NAZI made GREAT EFFORTS do
disguise the activities of their Einsatzgruppen on the eastern front,
not to mention places like Treblinka and Sobibor which, unlike Auschwitz,
were dedicated death camps.

Now why do you s'pose that is?

Dhu


--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)

http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
M.I.Wakefield
2017-01-04 15:02:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:o4hkmk$gm1$***@dont-email.me...

> On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 05:05:18 +0000, Kixi wrote:

> > Evidence must be from the time of the crime ... not 1945, not books from
> > 1960s or movies from 2010. Anyone can tell tall tales later ... even at
> > trials.

Fortunately there's evidence from 1943, right from mouth of one of the
leading genocidal maniacs.

"I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the
Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish
people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very
obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're
doing it, hah, a small matter.' [...] But of all those who talk this way,
none had observed it, none had endured it. Most of you here know what it
means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when 500 lie there or when
1,000 are lined up. To have endured this and at the same time to have
remained a decent person - with exceptions due to human weaknesses - had
made us tough. This is a page of glory never mentioned and never to be
mentioned. [...] We have the moral right, we had the duty to our people to
do it, to kill this people who wanted to kill us."
- Heinrich Himmler, from a speech given at Posen Town Hall, October 4, 1943

"I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only
heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about
the women and children? - I decided to find a clear solution to this problem
too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men - in other
words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons
and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult
decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For
the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult
which we had ever had. [...] I felt obliged to you, as the most superior
dignitary, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political
order, this political instrument of the Fuhrer, to also speak about this
question quite openly and to say how it has been. The Jewish question in the
countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of this year. Only
remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left
over."
- Heinrich Himmler, from a speech given at Posen Town Hall, October 6, 1943

> > You don't prove the Dresden holocaust because someone wrote a book about
> > it 20 years on. You prove it from photos, reports, registers, orders and
> > other records created at the time of Dresden's holocaust.

> Winston Churchill and Arthur Travers Harris made no bones about
> obliterating Dresden, Hamburg, etc. etc. The NAZI made GREAT EFFORTS do
> disguise the activities of their Einsatzgruppen on the eastern front, not
> to mention places like Treblinka and Sobibor which, unlike Auschwitz, were
> dedicated death camps.
>
> Now why do you s'pose that is?

Prob'ly the same reason that Heinrich Himmler, along so many leading nazis,
committed suicide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_in_Nazi_Germany
Dhu on Gate
2016-12-21 01:50:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:11:07 +0000, Kixi wrote:

> On 2016-12-12 at 12:49:28 Eric© wrote:
>
>> Kixi wrote...
>> >
>> > It was between 5:00 and 5:30 this morning when CBC were running the
>> > BBC program From Our Own Correspondent. The topic was revenge. They
>> > started off with a road rage incident but soon I heard "59 of 60
>> > family members were murdered by the Nazis" and "the extermination of
>> > the Jews".
>> >
>> > Wow! These producers don't miss many opportunities to insert Holohoax
>> > dogma into our daily lives.
>> >
>> > Have you noticed that "The Holocaust" has elephantine presence in the
>> > Jewsmedia, particularly movies but is completely absent from the
>> > records of WWII? Just check Churchill's memoirs.
>>
>> The term "Holocaust" wasn't popularized until much later. That doesn't
>> mean that the historic events the term refers to didn't happen. Your
>> argument is like saying that all negros disappeared from the US in the
>> 1970's.
>
> It's not the term that is missing from WWII records. It is evidence of
> the components of it that don't exist. This morning's radio chatter
> never mentioned "Holocaust" either.
>
> So why didn't Churchill in his six volume memoir devote a volume to the
> tales of today's "Holocaust"? Why not even a section ... a chapter ... a
> paragraph? Because he knew nothing of them and if anyone would it would
> be Winston. They didn't happen that's why.

No. The Marlborough Man didn't devote a lot of space in his memoirs to
Stalin's Holodomor, either. Not because it didn't happen but because he
had nothing to do with it.

Dhu


--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglaise.
C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)

http://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt
Loading...