Discussion:
War in the Western provinces
(too old to reply)
The Doctor
2018-02-07 14:11:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Pipeline wars not escalate to trade rtaliations.

BC's John Morgn halt pipeline.

Alberta's Rachel Notley halts BC wime.

Horgan threatens to stop Alberta Beef to BC!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Practice, The Master of all Things. - Augustus Octavius
Idlehands
2018-02-08 04:38:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-02-07 7:11 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> Pipeline wars not escalate to trade rtaliations.
>
> BC's John Morgn halt pipeline.
>
> Alberta's Rachel Notley halts BC wime.
>
> Horgan threatens to stop Alberta Beef to BC!
>

What in the flying hell is this gibberish supposed to mean?????

Sheesh

A News (NNTP) error occurred: Excessive crosspost
Too bad your rinky-dink service has no standards binky.

--
The difference between pizza and your opinion is
I asked for the pizza.
Bill Jillians
2018-02-08 21:55:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In message <p5gk92$928$***@dont-email.me>, Idlehands
<***@nospamhush.com> writes
>On 2018-02-07 7:11 AM, The Doctor wrote:
>> Pipeline wars not escalate to trade rtaliations.
>> BC's John Morgn halt pipeline.
>> Alberta's Rachel Notley halts BC wime.
>> Horgan threatens to stop Alberta Beef to BC!
>>
>
>What in the flying hell is this gibberish supposed to mean?????
>
Shame you can't accept his style of writing and get over it ... isn't
it?

>Sheesh
>
>A News (NNTP) error occurred: Excessive crosspost
>Too bad your rinky-dink service has no standards binky.
>

--
Bill Jillians

http://www.mindfulselfcompassion.org/meditations_downloads.php (Mindful Self
Compassion - Christopher Germer)

"actually I was told I was getting a DoW# for being a "breath of fresh air." -
Mister Smartypants in AUK.

Most Boring poster ever (along with Fakey)

"Better quality than Sw, MM, MSp, idlehands and Doctor WTF combined." Dave
"Yads" Yaderley

Janitor's BFF #4
#shitcanjillians

Taking Over USENET 1 newsgroup at a time.
The Doctor
2018-02-08 23:12:54 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@btinternet.com>,
Bill Jillians <***@btinternet.com> wrote:
>In message <p5gk92$928$***@dont-email.me>, Idlehands
><***@nospamhush.com> writes
>>On 2018-02-07 7:11 AM, The Doctor wrote:
>>> Pipeline wars not escalate to trade rtaliations.
>>> BC's John Horgan Morgn halt pipeline.
>>> Alberta's Rachel Notley halts BC wine.
>>> Horgan threatens to stop Alberta Beef to BC!
>>>
>>
>>What in the flying hell is this gibberish supposed to mean?????
>>
>Shame you can't accept his style of writing and get over it ... isn't
>it?
>



Funny when socialists argue!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Justice is truth in action. -Benjamin Disraeli
Loading...