Ralph Klein's daughter endorses the NDP !
ßeaverß
2015-05-02 18:53:45 UTC
And yeah . . . she's too young to have Alzheimers.
The '10% flat tax for corporations' is about to end. The rich took home 90% of their salaries; the
working class about 60%.
How's *that* for needing a change in Alberta's governments?

And the oil companies royalties to the province?

'According to provincial statistics, 49 oilsands projects in northern Alberta are currently in the
pre-payout phase as of Dec. 31, 2012, paying royalty rates that top out at nine per cent of gross
revenues.'

In Norway: foreign and domestic oil companies paid the Norwegian government 78% in taxes on their
oil revenues.
Anyone see the difference between a right-wing run jurisdiction and one that is run for the benefit
of its people?
National Post / Postmedia News | May 1, 2015

Ralph Klein’s daughter endorsing NDP in 2015 Alberta election

Call it another kind of Klein revolution.

Angie Klein, daughter of former PC Premier Ralph Klein, is backing the NDP in the May 5 provincial
election.

In a video posted to YouTube, Klein said she was “very proud” of many of the things done by her
father’s Progressive Conservative government.

“But one of the things I’m least proud of is the flat tax,” she said.

“In order to scrap the flat tax, what we’ve got to do is, we have to vote NDP.”

Klein — who died in 2013 — introduced the 10 per cent flat tax on income in 1999.

Jim Prentice’s version of the PC government actually killed it in this year’s provincial budget,
introducing a new progressive health care levy on income for those making over $50,000 and new
higher tax brackets for individuals earning over $100,000.

NDP spokeswoman Cheryl Oates said the video was created by the local Edmonton-Centre campaign and
was not an initiative of the party.
The Doctor
2015-05-02 22:26:03 UTC
Post by ßeaverß
[...]
No surprise.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Alberta time to save the province from corruption! Vote Liberal on 5 May 2015!!